I am now approaching that time in my pregnancy where the Dr. has said that if I go into labor she isn't going to stop things from happening. If I make it to Monday I will have officially lasted longer then I did last time so this next week is a somewhat critical time. For those of you wondering, they now have me coming in twice a week to take a non-stress test, and once a week for visits.
I've learned that so little of what happens during pregnancy is within my control. I have been blessed with an overall feeling of peace. I don't worry a lot, but when people ask if I am excited, I have to admit that I am somewhat subdued. I think that until little Carlee is here and everyone is healthy, it won't seem real to me.
To all of you who have been praying for our family, I thank you. I believe that so much of the peace that I have felt throughout this pregnancy is a result of those prayers. I look forward to sharing good news in the near future with all of you, but until then, I will continue to keep you posted.
6 comments:
Hugs and prayers sent your way. 2 hugs for every prayer.
I'm eager to hear the good news! Sending lots of love & prayers your way.
We think of you often, and we send our prayers, thoughts, and hugs ... we can't wait to hear all the good news ... keep us posted. Miss you all!
Prayers for a speedy and safe delivery and a healthy mom and baby.
When is your offical due date?
Thinking of you today. Hope you are all well and happy, and that you have a great (and uneventful) Halloween! Love you!
Sending prayers your way and I am excited for you guys!
Post a Comment