October 4, 2011
Joey's 6th Birthday
Today was Joey's 6th Birthday. I can't believe that he has gotten so old. I guess every mom starts to feel that way when their youngest child at home grows up. For his birthday, he wanted to bring puppy dog cupcakes to school and eat tacos for dinner. I don't remember when I bought my cupcake book, but the kids have made it a tradition to pick something out of the book on their birthday for mom to create. Some cupcakes turn out better then others, but they always seem to make the kids happy.
Joey had to wait the entire day to open his presents. He looked out the window for dad to come home and patiently waited for Sara to finish dance class so that he could open his presents from Mom & Dad and Grandma & Grandpa Brown. As you can tell from the expression on Joey's face, the gifts were worth the wait. The entire evening was spent racing cars and watching them climb up and down the tracks and the refrigerator. Happy Birthday Baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment