October 19, 2011

Pokemon

Jake has really gotten into Pokemon lately. He wanted to make a poster of Pokemon for his room and so he was looking up Pokemon pictures online to print out when I mentioned that his Uncle Rich was great at drawing Pokemon. Jake immediately stopped what he was doing, asked where my cell phone was and called his Uncle Rich. I didn't hear their conversation, but apparently Rich found out that Darkrai was Jake's favorite Pokemon and so he drew Jake as a Pokemon trainer with a Darkrei.



When Jake saw what his uncle had done he said,
"Wow, that is so cool. I've always dreamed of having my own Darkrai."

When I texted Rich with his response, Rich texted back with,
"Hehe because Darkrai is the Pokemon of dreams. I'm such a nerd."

Well Rich, you may be a Pokemon nerd, but in Jake's book, you are just plain awesome.

No comments: