A few weeks ago I was talking with the Librarian at my kid's school. She had rescued an abandoned kitten and was taking care of it. I mentioned that we had thought about getting a kitten for our cat Zaria, but didn't know if or when we wanted to do that. The Librarian said that her daughter was allergic to cats and asked if she could keep us in mind when they were looking for a home.
I didn't think much of our conversation after that until Friday when she called to ask if we were still interested. I said that we would be, but that we would have to see how her kitten "Milo" did with Zaria. She said that sounded good and didn't want us to worry if the two were not a good match.
So here we are with two cats again. We haven't let them spend a lot of time together yet. When they first saw each other they just hissed at one another. I am hoping that with time, they grow to like each other, but we will see. Milo is only 6 weeks old and darling. The kids are all in love with him. I guess we will find out if what was said about Zaria being good with kittens is true or not. Chad said that he came home yesterday and Zaria could hear Milo meowing from his room. She went over to the door, hissed and he immediately stopped. I guess she is trying to show him who's boss. What have we done????
1 comment:
Two cats? I thought you already had two. Zaria and Lucy? What happened?
Post a Comment