August 20, 2013

Back to School


 Now that we've been back to school for almost a month, I thought I should post some photos.  Rebecca and Sara hate that I still take their pictures on the first day of school.  They humored me because at least I was taking them at home and not on campus. 


 This is the first year that we started carpooling on day one.  We've been carpooling with our old neighbors (Xavier's family) for a little over a year now and it's worked out really well.  It's hard to believe that I now have an 8th grader, a 7th grader, a 4th grader and a 2nd grader.  Even crazier is that I also have a 1 year old at home.  When she starts school Joey will be in 6th grade and Rebecca will be a senior in High School.  Ahhhhhhhhh!  Everyone is growing up way to fast.  I love it, but there are times when I wish I could just hold onto the moments that are escaping me all to quickly. 


Well, we're off to another great year.  

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your girls are so cute in their glasses! Nice to read your updates!