The first day Bob and Stacey arrived we went to visit the Long Beach Aquarium. I love watching my kids discover new things. Carlee was fascinated by all of the fish and when she finally built up enough courage to touch one, she didn't want to leave the exhibit.
On day two,we went to the beach. I don't know what it is about the beach that is so inviting, but we can't go to CA without visiting the beach at least once. Not only do I love the way the beach smells and feels, but there is something majestic about watching the ocean and walking through the amazing rock formations. In my mind, it is one of God's greatest creations.
And really what trip to Grandma's house would be complete if we didn't go to Chuck E Cheese. My older kids are so busy racking up tickets that they don't have time to really enjoy any of the games or rides, but when you're only one you couldn't care less about tickets, and going around in circles is just about the coolest thing on the planet. I think these girls used at least 10 tokens a piece on this little tea cup ride.
Thanks for letting us come visit mom and dad. We had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment