August 18, 2013

Sara's Birthday

It is always interesting to watch old fads become new trends.  For Sara this year's trends have included the show Merlin, My Little Ponies, and Dr. Who?  Skinny jeans and big belts are back in style.  Converse have made a come back and so I shouldn't have been surprised when Sara asked for a Tartus Birthday cake.  (For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the time traveling machine used by the doctor in Dr. Who.)


Sara wanted a cake and a chance to take one of her good friends with us to Knotts Berry Farm when we went to CA.  I had agreed but felt bad that Chad would be home working and would miss our weekend trip to CA, so I decided to surprise Sara with a trip to the Gaslight Theater on her Birthday with two of her friends.  I'm glad we went, because the show was a lot of fun and Chad was able to celebrate her birthday with us. 

No comments: