h

My oven hasn't been doing well so I ended up doing pies, pretzel jello salad, cranberries, potatoes and corn while she did the turkey, stuffing, rolls, and gravy.
My oven hasn't been doing well so I ended up doing pies, pretzel jello salad, cranberries, potatoes and corn while she did the turkey, stuffing, rolls, and gravy.
The kids all had a great time playing and eating. Rebecca and Sara were able to sit at the adult table and so they were happy and we ended up with 7 pies and only 12 people to eat them so there were LOTS of leftovers. Every year I am reminded of just how much our family has been blessed. I know that I already posted some of the things I was thankful for, but when you look at all of these cute smiling faces and see all of this yummy food, I am again grateful for our many blessings. What a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment