November 8, 2011

Baby Update

For those of you who are wanting to know. . . I am scheduled to go in and have our baby on November 26th. The Saturday after Thanksgiving. My doctor still seems to think I will go early, but Chad has been praying hard that I don't go into labor until after the 18th. That's when he starts a new rotation where he will have the weekends off and a better all around day.

For now I am just taking things one day at a time. Blood pressure is good. Non-stress tests look good. My thyroid hasn't been a problem. I am dilated to a 3 but she is still really high and so as long as she stays up I shouldn't go into labor. I guess only time will tell. A lot of people are giving me good dates to shoot for. I'm just happy that in 2 1/2 weeks I will be done. Yipppeeee!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Lots of love, prayers and hugs to you and your family.. so excited for you all

Keiko said...

Sooo excited to see the newest member of the Prior family! However, I do think just ONE pregnancy pic is called for. Pretty please with cherries on top?

Heather B said...

So glad everything's going well, and that the end is in sight! Thanks for the update--I haven't wanted to nag, but I've sure been curious... Take care, and Yay! for a new/better shift for Dad!! Just in time. Love you!