October 2, 2009

Soccer, Dance Shows, just another day in the life.

GRANDPA'S IN TOWN
My dad came to visit us this last weekend after stopping in Phoenix to help his mom finish installing the new security door on her house. Grandpa brought with him Joey's birthday present. (It will be his birthday this weekend) We thought it would be fun to let Joey open his present while Grandpa was there. (Grandma had bought this ultra mega marble thing at Costco for Joey) Joey LOVED his present and immediately proceeded to hand Grandpa the instructions to put it together. There were no joke, 70 pages of instructions. I think Grandpa remembers now what he didn't miss about Christmas morning all those years ago.


JAKE'S NEW SOCCER TEAM
Jake's new team, minus two of the kids.
Grandpa Brown and the girls.
This is definitely Jake's year for Soccer. He decided after the first game of the season that he was tired of loosing. After that Ahhha moment, he has been their star player. He scored all 7 goals in his second game and 5 out of 6 in the third, bringing Victory to his team on both occasions. Grandpa was watching him and said, "That was almost too easy," after Jake scored his 3rd consecutive goal. I can't believe that just 1 year ago I was wondering if Jake was even going to stick with soccer. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Good one Jake! Your Awesome.
He dribbles on down the field. . .
He scores. . . . Look at that face.

FIESTA SAHUARITA

Rebecca and Sara had their first dance show for the new school year last weekend at Fiesta Sahuarita.



Fiesta Sahuarita is kind of like a big carnival event minus the rides. There were rock walls, bouncy houses, booths everywhere with carnival style games and food. It's a great way for local bands, businesses, etc. . . to showcase their products. The girls had a great time. When I found out what Sara was wearing, the Jeffie influence came out and I immediately started making bows for the girl's hair. Thanks Jeffie, we miss you.

No comments: