October 19, 2009

There are Pumpkin Patches in Southern AZ

Jake's cute kindergarten class took a trip to the pumpkin patch on Thursday the 8th of October. As a parent helper, Joey was able to come along and participate.
The kids picked their own pumpkins, ran through a haystack maze, pet small animals, took a hayride, and learned about the types of foods that grow on farms. Both boys had a blast.


Joey loved being part of a class. He is having a hard time not being in preschool right now, so this was a fun break from all day at home with mom. Jake is just so full of energy it's cute to watch him interact with his little buddies at school. What a fun day. Who would have known that there were farms out here. I've always thought of Southern AZ, as strictly desert. I guess I have a lot to learn about this place.

No comments: