Chad with Rebecca the Corpse Bride. (And no I had nothing to do with the makeup. She found some old face paint and had fun when I wasn't paying attention.)

Sara didn't want to go trick or treating this year so she stayed home with me and helped pass out candy. In her words, "I just want to be healthy mom." Good for you Sara.

Every year we let the kids draw the faces they want on their pumpkins, and then we cut them out. I think they turn out pretty cute.
Trick or treat.
Happy Halloween everyone.
4 comments:
Once again..the link between Rebecca and Evan is evident. Evan went as a zombie. He and Rebecca would've looked GREAT together!
Happy Halloween! Fun pictures. Mark likes the skeleton "focus focus" picture. Hehehe :) Love ya.
viagra generic soft tab viagra england buy viagra in canada viagra 6 free samples viagra cialis levitra sublingual viagra viagra sample mexican viagra viagra from india cheapest viagra in uk buy cheap viagra online free sample pack of viagra buy viagra in london england cheap cheap viagra
Rebecca should be a make-up artist! And no candy for Sarah??
Post a Comment