September 20, 2009

The Craziness that is my Life!

I have a problem. My problem is that I can't stand still. I can't slow down, and every time I move and think that I am going to start over and not take on as many things, I soon find out that I was just kidding myself. For example, we moved to Arizona and I am housebound for 6 weeks. Instead of just unpacking, getting settled and relaxing for 5 weeks before school starts, I get to work. We unpack, paint rooms, take swimming lessons, and walk a minimum on 4 miles every day in the HOT Arizona sun. Did I mention we had 3 solid weeks of 105+ temperatures?

Now that I have a car I am teaching dance, taking kids to dance, and taking Jake to soccer on Saturdays. The girls have classes EVERY DAY except for Sunday and Monday. I'm teaching on Wednesdays and in Oct. I will also start teaching on Mondays. (There goes the Monday off thing.) I am also choreographing for two of the company groups which right now means every Thursday and sometimes Saturdays.

I still have walls that need painting and a backyard in need of a SERIOUS makeover, but I'm out of money. So, if anyone out there enjoys moving rocks you are welcome to come over and help me redistribute them to the front. I made the mistake of moving rocks for two hours on a Wednesday. By the time I was into my second hour of teaching dance I was dying and after the third I was totally useless.

Basically I have a problem, but honestly I couldn't imagine life any other way.

No comments: