Last year we made the mistake of trying to plan a birthday party for Joe with the distraction of a bouncy house. He didn't want to leave the bounce house and when offered cake and presents he simply said, "no thank you."
This year I decided to ask Joey what he wanted for his birthday and the results were:
1. a cake
2. a pinata
3. presents
4. the park
5. water balloons.
It was a great party. Low key on my end, which is always appreciated, and a beautiful day to be outdoors. Joey invited four little buddies, plus our family and his friend's families. We played a few games, cracked open a pinata, ate cake and ice cream, opened some presents and then went home when Joey felt like leaving the park. To bad all parties can't be this easy.
Happy Birthday Joe.
4 comments:
No way Joey can be four! Your family looks great, and you sound as busy as ever. We finally got our internet hooked up, so I'd better get my act together and do some serious blogging! Take care, and give that Joe a hug from us.
Ahhh, how fun! I can't believe baby Joey is 4.
I can remember like it was yesterday Chad dropping off the kids while you were at the hospital. Joey looks so grown up! You'll have to stop by and see us if you come up this way.
It looks like your family is ajusting to AZ. I tried the phone number you gave me, but it didn't work. Give me a call. We need to catch up.
Post a Comment