August 9, 2009

Sara on Photo Booth




Chad and I started looking through our photo booth History and were laughing so hard we were crying.  Basically, this is what we found out our kids were doing when we weren't paying attention.  

Mom I think you will enjoy this the most. I will have to call you and have you watch this so that I can hear your reaction. 

This second one is hilarious because it is just so Sara.


Okay, so here's one more just for fun.  

3 comments:

Klepinger said...

Diana-CUTE children, CUTE house...I can't believe that you are in Tucson!! Bob and I were just there in July. We would love to go to the Temple with you!! Here is my email address klepinger7@hotmail.com I'll give you my phone #.

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

ok, so i swear sara is totally going to have her own comedy show one day!

Jenn said...

This is so hilarious....so Sara! We miss you all tons!!! Hope you are doing well; we think of you everyday.