August 30, 2009

Friday Adventure at McDonalds

My Thursday adventure turned into a Friday playgroup at McDonalds this week.  Now those of you who know me know how much 
I LOVE (Hate) McDonalds.  
I will do just about anything to avoid going there.  The only problem is that with 105+ temperatures parks become less enticing and air conditioning much more inviting.  So, I agreed to the playgroup at McDonalds.  

In defense of the overpriced fast food chain, the play area was not only clean, but really cute and didn't look at all like any McDonalds play land that I have ever been to.  I convinced my brother in law Ryan to bring Ana and Matt, so here are some fun pictures of the kids.  Hope you enjoy.  (Karen was at the space observatory with Aubrey for a home school event, so there's just Joey, Ana, and Matt in the photos.)

 





No comments: