August 9, 2009

Kid's Rooms

Moving into a new house is a lot more work then I had once thought.  For months I anticipated where everything would go and how I would decorate the house, including landscaping.  Then the money ran out and I began to realize that you have to do things a piece at a time.  So, I did the kid's rooms first.  I have to admit, these are some of my favorite rooms in the house now.  Enjoy!

 

Boy's Room (Note Star Wars theme)




Girl's Room.  (Rebecca's favorite color is blue.  Luckily the two rooms look different enough that you don't think oh, blue room oh, another blue room)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

These rooms are just gorgeous! I love the paint in both rooms. Keep posting pictures as you get other rooms decorated!

Steve and Rebecca said...

The rooms look so cute!!

J.Reed said...

Congratulations on your new house! The rooms look great. What is the wording say that you have on the walls?