Zucchini Plant Rosemary & Basil Strawberry Plant
Bell Peppers Tomatoes
So for those of you who don't know, one of my favorite things to do is work on our garden. Now if you would have told me 10 years ago (when I couldn't get anything to grow ever) that I would one day like to work on a garden, I would have probably said "yahhh right." When we moved to St. Louis, MO in Aug. of 2000 and I discovered Eckert's Farm, (and peach season) I decided I might enjoy gardening if I could actually figure out how to do it. Now, eight years and 3 different planting zones later, I am still experimenting and finally learning what grows in windy, dry, Clovis, NM. Things have really started going to town lately so I thought I would share my successes with you. Hope you enjoy. (The aphids ate my broccoli and the heat got to my lettuce, but other then that it's been a fairly productive season.)
2 comments:
Now I can see how your plants grow so well "Jake, Joey...go and find a tree to pee on".
He he he
-Jake R.
Now all those "healthy" veggies look great, but I want to know how you grow those delicious cinnamon rolls you had in STL? And please send me the seeds to the chocolate cake tree that Chad always bragged about. I could definitely eat 5 a day of that kind of vegetable!
Post a Comment