She was super excited when she saw ALL of the presents from Grandma and Grandpa. I think grandma wrapped each item for her baby individually, so Carlee got to open a bottle, then a diaper, then a sippy cup, then a pacifier, you get the idea. She loved it and her older siblings loved watching her.
After she got through everything from Grandma, she got to open her presents from mom and dad. Talk about spoiled. She got her very own kitchen with fruits, veges, and a tea set to play with. The kitchen even had it's own phone so when she's not using the pretend cell phone grandma gave her she can go for the one in the kitchen.
After all the present opening, we went into the real kitchen and had french toast and eggs. Carlee got through her breakfast quickly and then said, "Mom, I go play house." I don't know how they learn that term so quickly, but I said, "Yes you may," and off she ran back to her kitchen and dollys. This afternoon we will be going to the park to have cupcakes with cousins, but not a bad start to the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment