Now, let me give you some background on Cindy and I. If there is something free to be had, we want it. The day after Thanksgiving sales are crazy when we are together, so just imagine what we decided to do when we found out that Golden Spoon was giving away FREE frozen yogurts. In two hours we visited 8 different Golden Spoons stopping only to pick up a second ice chest, and Cindy's husband for the last two stores. In total, with Rebecca in tow, we accumulated 27 free frozen yogurts. SCORE!!!!
October 17, 2010
Oh Yes we did!!!!
For those of you who are not familiar with Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt I am sooooo sorry. Growing up in Southern California, Golden Spoon is everywhere. For my sister Cindy and I it is one of our favorite treats. To celebrate having been named the best frozen yogurt in Southern California, on Tuesday Oct. 12th they decided to give out free minis or small yogurts from 6pm to close.
Now, let me give you some background on Cindy and I. If there is something free to be had, we want it. The day after Thanksgiving sales are crazy when we are together, so just imagine what we decided to do when we found out that Golden Spoon was giving away FREE frozen yogurts. In two hours we visited 8 different Golden Spoons stopping only to pick up a second ice chest, and Cindy's husband for the last two stores. In total, with Rebecca in tow, we accumulated 27 free frozen yogurts. SCORE!!!!

Now, let me give you some background on Cindy and I. If there is something free to be had, we want it. The day after Thanksgiving sales are crazy when we are together, so just imagine what we decided to do when we found out that Golden Spoon was giving away FREE frozen yogurts. In two hours we visited 8 different Golden Spoons stopping only to pick up a second ice chest, and Cindy's husband for the last two stores. In total, with Rebecca in tow, we accumulated 27 free frozen yogurts. SCORE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, you guys are hilarious! Now I want Golden Spoon! Are you still in CA??
Yay free stuff--especially free frozen yogurt! Yummy! I remember Golden Spoon...mmmmmmm.
Yummy! Deeelish! Great to see you smile.
Post a Comment