October 17, 2010
Disneyland
In between a trip to Vegas, we started and ended our October break in CA with Grandma and Grandpa Brown. Grandma decided that rather then take the kids to Disneyland for a day she would buy everyone season passes for Christmas. My kids were in heaven.


It has been 4 and a half years since our last visit to the "Happiest Place on Earth" and so Jake and Joey couldn't remember having ever been to Disneyland. Jake quickly discovered that he LOVES roller coasters. He went on Space Mountain, the Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, and Indiana Jones, and came off each with a grin that took up his entire face. It was so fun to hear the kids come off rides shouting, "That was AWESOME!"


I think we walked anywhere from 5-10 miles a day as we hopped back and forth between Disneyland and California Adventure but there wasn't a single kid that complained. They just wanted to go back again and again and we did. We were even able to go with Hailey and Blaine on one of the days, making the kids even happier. I have to admit that even after 5 days of park hopping and 800mg of Motrin Disneyland is still seriously COOL. Thanks Grandma for the early Christmas present. We LOVE it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So fun!! :)
What a fun trip! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting. I love the picture from Vegas with the Fullers. It seems Rebecca is maturing a little faster than Evan... :)
I love that last photo of Joey. It totally cracks me up, but I guess that shows just what a fun time was had! Way to go, Grandma and Grandpa!
Looks like such a BLAST! The kids are growing up so fast ...can't believe how big all of them are!
Post a Comment