Before we could get started on the shelving we had to first paint the garage. We had so much stuff in the garage that we could only paint the half that we were building on. Having procrastinated my indoor painting projects (do to our prolonged company) I had paint on hand that we could use. We spent our Friday night painting and the next morning Chad went out to purchase supplies. Unfortunately, Saturday was crazy so we couldn't get started on the shelving until this week.
Wednesday was Chad's day off and so my goal was to get as much done as we could. We would get the wood cut out and then realize Chad had bought the wrong screws. Then we would get the base finished and realize we needed a different screw. After several trips back and forth to Lowes and Ace Hardware, we called it quits for the day. Chad was on call the next day, so I purchased the last of what we needed and was hoping to finish on Friday. After only spending about two hours Friday afternoon this is the end result.
3 comments:
I am so jealous of your garage shelving and organization right now! Our garage is a MESS! Your wall looks so great...so artsy. :)
LOVE your shelving and your picture wall! Awesome!
Love the shelves .... so jealous ... the base housing carports aren't cutting it! And, I LOVE THE PICTURES...that wall is so NEAT!! Love it, love it, love it...
Post a Comment