October 17, 2010

Emily's Wedding

In one year my two twin nieces that I used to babysit, and who were only 9 when Chad and I got married, are both now married themselves. Elizabeth married Tyson in February and Emily just married her High School Sweetheart Sean Daily.

I can't tell you how incredible it was to watch her marry such a neat young man. I have never seen Emily so happy. She was a beautiful bride.


Elizabeth and Tyson

Just in case you can't tell from the photos, Sean is 6 foot 8 and Emily is about 5 foot 2. They are darling together.

At the reception, Joey decided to bust a move on the dance floor. I wish I had kept my camera out because he was hilarious. I have never seen my 5 year old try to break dance, but he was out there spinning, doing the worm, and having the time of his life. What a great day. I am so grateful to have been a part of it.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Holy Cow! When you post, you really post! I've loved reading through these this morning. Looks like you've had a fun filled last couple of months. Love your smile.