March 19, 2009

Where to Next????

Go to my 2008 archives and look at the Dec. 23rd entry.  The program is listed as #10.  (It was actually Chad's 2nd choice. . hint hint. . )  We are super excited.  

Happy Hunting. 

So now that you've all had a day to figure this out I will just give it to you. .  . It's the University of Arizona in Tucson.  YIppeeee!!!!  We have a job. 

7 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Oh, you're going to be hot! :) Good for you. Congrats!

Heather B said...

NO WAY! My home town!! That is so cool, well, at least semi-cool in the winter... Can't wait to see you today and share the joy! WOOHOOOO!!!

Elena said...

Congrats! If I could choose a place to live that wasn't in Texas it would be there. Heat doesn't bother me if I have a swimming pool.

Jessica said...

Hey, Rock On! I'm so glad for you guys, and that should be enough city for a city girl, right?

Are you planning to buy a house? When are you moving? Keep us updated with all the exciting changes ahead.

Jenn said...

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!! How exciting, and I know you all are going to LOVE it there!!! I am so excited and happy for your family!!! :0) Can we come visit and get out of Clovis? I told you I'd be your nanny... :0)

cindy greenwood said...

Hi congrats! I know how it feels to be stuck. That is great. We are just a state away. But by parents houses just a couple of streets! Congrats again, when so you leave?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It is good to finally know where you will be for the next little while. Yeah!!!