March 16, 2009

We matched!!!

At long last we know that WE HAVE MATCHED!!!! YIPPEEEEEE!  Now we wait the eternal 3 days until Thursday at 11 am our time to find out where.  Personally I am just happy that we have a job in a program somewhere.  Hopefully it will be one of our top picks but regardless we have a job next year.  

5 comments:

Elena said...

Yay!!! I've been thinking about you and hoping for the best. Good for you. Maybe Utah?

Jessica said...

Congratulations to Chad and you all -- I can't wait to hear where!

Jenn said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to find out where. The selfish side of me doesn't want too see my wonderful friends/neighbors leave, but I am very happy and excited for you all and can't wait to hear where you will be heading next. No matter what, I know it will all workout for the best and everything will be great! Keep us posted!! :0)

Janae&DonovanLott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janae&DonovanLott said...

CONGRATZ to Chad and the whole Prior clan!! We are so excited to hear your wonderful news and will look forward to hearing where you will be going for the next few years.

Maybe a fellowship in Florida after the residency?? :)