October 4, 2008

My Baby is Three






It is definitely hard to believe that today Oct. 4th, my baby turned 3.  We tried to have a little party last night.  (Invite a few friends to meet us at the park for cake.  Unfortunately Joey only cared about the bouncy castle that we rented for the weekend.  We tried to get him to open presents, but he just said, "No thank you."  Then we tried to get him to blow out his candles but he was afraid of the fire.  (So Jake blew them out instead).  At least we scored with the bouncy castle.  The parents of his 3 little friends thought it was hilarious.  

Today we were able to play in the bouncy castle and discover the toys Joe had no interest in the night before.  It's been a fun day and were all excited to see our baby grow up.  He's a cutie.  


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy third to Joey! That is a very impressive Thomas cake!!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janae&DonovanLott said...

I am always impressed by your cakes. You are the best cook ever. I just want to live close enough to be the recipent of fantastic food.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Joey!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I second the cake vote, although I must admit Chad's chocolate cake is scrumptilicious (at least I hope I spelled that correctly??).