October 19, 2008

To pick the perfect pumpkin


How a Prior picks the perfect pumpkin  
(According to the prior children- say that 10 times fast)


Once upon a time. . . the Prior children went to the farm to pick the perfect pumpkin.  With a little discussion as to how this might be done the plot through the patch begins.  

Sara went quickly and found just the spot where three perfect pumpkins lay on a plot. 

Jake knew for certain that smaller was best, if he was to carry it back on his chest.  

For Joey each pumpkin was carefully inspected so as to detect any flaws connected. 

Rebecca felt certain her pumpkin would be one she could hug and treat tenderly.  

So back to the van with their pumpkins they ran, dreaming of carving as their master plan. 

The End!

2 comments:

Steve and Rebecca said...

I Love the little peom...must take after your mom??

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I went to a small pumpkin patch here in Gainesville. Guess where the pumpkins were from? Yep, New Mexico. I thought of the Prior's.