November 30, 2014

Scouting and Thanksgiving Performances

It's hard for me to believe that my cute little cub scout is going to be transitioning to the 11 year old Boy Scouting Program.  I don't know if I'm ready to send him out on all the hikes, campouts, etc., but I am proud of all he has accomplished.  He received his Webelos award and will have his arrow of light this Wednesday.  Joey is right behind him working on his Bear.  



For Chad there isn't anything more exciting than the prospect of reliving his scouting experience and so he is thrilled to have an excuse to go camping with Jake.  I think it will be fun to watch how scouting changes Jake as he works towards his Eagle, but for now I had to capture a classic CUB SCOUT moment.  



Joey is going to be my little actor.  He has more personality then I know what to do with sometimes, but it definitely makes for a good show.  In this Thanksgiving performance he is really into stuffing his turkey.  


 You can't really see Jake, but I promise he is there doing the, "Cotton Eyed Joe" dance.


And last but not least. . . Sara and her Latin drum team.  They had everyone on their feet dancing.


No comments: