November 30, 2014

Halloween Fun

There are so many Halloween activities each year that it's hard to keep track and attend everything, so this year I rebelled a little bit.  The week of Halloween Carlee and I went with Cindy and Ty to pick out a pumpkin.  We never actually got around to carving our pumpkins, but it was fun running around this cute little pumpkin patch with Carlee.



We attended the ward's annual "Trunk or Treat," but on Halloween night we ditched some activities and divided the kids amongst others so that I could stay home and hand out candy.  Yaaaaa!!!







Our Favorite Bat Family!


I can't tell you how nice it was to just sit with Clarissa (my cousin) and chat all night, while Justin took the little girls out to trick or treat, and Chad took the older kids to a Halloween Party with some of our family friends.  Happy Halloween!

No comments: