When the Holmstroms arrived Karen, Cindy and their families came over and we all had dinner together.
The next day we all went to Colossal Caves to explore. I had never been into a cave before, so I thought it was really cool. The kids enjoyed seeing all the neat formations and crystals. After the cave tour was over we went down to another area of the park and had lunch.
Jake loved the fact that the Holmstroms had a son his age. They had a lot of fun hanging out together and playing games.
The kids had a chance to pan for gems in bags of dirt. They thought that was pretty cool.
What a fun day!
3 comments:
You lived in The Cave State for 4 years and never went to a cave????
We had such a fun time with you guys!! Thanks for all your hospitality, yummy food, and good memories! We loved the cave, Tucson, and Sahuarita!
I guess I thought the girls were too little. I wish I had taken advantage of the caves in Missouri.
Post a Comment