Almost one year ago my mom bought our family passes to Disneyland. She also bought one for herself. Since then, this has been a Disneyland year for Grandma and all of her grandchildren.
Just the other day she was letting me know what a great time it would be to come down and go to Disneyland before our passes expire. Not only does grandma go on all the rides with her grandkids, she goes on the crazy ones too like Tower of Terror. She claims that walking around and being outdoors all day is one of the things she likes most about going, but I think Grandma just LOVES Disneyland.
Last night I had a dream that my dad finally got a pass and decided to go to Disney for lunch and to meet up with Chad and I. My dad doesn't like to go on rides, but he was there. When we got back to my parent's home my mom was so upset that dad was at Disneyland without her. I woke up chuckling to myself. Mom, I love you and I love going to Disneyland too. Hopefully we will make it there one more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment