February 5, 2011

A Tale of Two Kittys



A long time ago I promised my children that when they turned 10 they could choose a pet. So, Rebecca was really disappointed when we decided to let Sara get a cat, before she had a chance to pick a pet of her own. Needless to say, we were back at PetSmart today for the Saturday Adoption program they do with SAFE and now we are the proud owners of two cats. Zaria is Rebecca's black cat, and Lucy is Sara's. The two cats haven't decided whether or not they really like one another. I guess only time will tell. What have I done??????

5 comments:

Carrie Jensen said...

You are hilarious!

Keiko said...

I thought Chad was allergic??

Cindy Robinson said...

you are crazy....crazy cat lady! what have you gotten yourself into indeed! are they getting along? if i had known, you could have had our cat! haha! vey cute! looks like your girls are just loving it!

Heather B said...

This makes me sneeze just thinking about it! aachooo! sniffle, sniffle. Hope everyone is getting along nicely. Give them a snuggle for me. Now I need to go find a tissue...

Holly said...

Hi Diana!
Thanks for the cute Valentine card you sent our way. We were all really excited to get it!