There is nothing quite like watching your 5 year old prepare to give a talk in church.
Joey was really excited about "his turn" to speak in Primary last Sunday. He practiced "Reading" his talk several times. He colored all the pictures himself. (Since green is his favorite color, a lot of the pictures were green.) I began to think, "Wow, this kid is really taking his speaking seriously."
WRONG!!!!
WRONG!!!!
Joey is still Joey and you can't put a live microphone in front of Joey and expect to have a reverent experience. Luckily, I was able to keep the words coming fast enough to stop most of the giggling and Loud outbursts. Eventually they will learn that turning on the microphone, while it is effective, is incredibly distracting for five year old little boys. What do I do with my cute little Joey? I guess I will just have to squeeze and tickle him.
No comments:
Post a Comment