With the wind chill it was getting down to -5 degrees. Way to cold for me.
Sara Sledding
We went sledding and played in the snow at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We ate LOTS of yummy food and pies. We saw the dinosaur exhibit at Thanksgiving Point and the art exhibit at BYU. Thanksgiving night and the day after Thanksgiving all the girls went shopping. I miss the wake up at 3am days. Staying up all night is a lot harder, but well worth it. I got some great deals on the kids Christmas presents and am happy to say that I am almost done.
I love the time we have with family. I love that my kids have the chance to get to know their Aunts and Uncles and cousins. I love that we have gift exchanges and play games and talk til 1 in the morning. I love that we can be crazy or relax. And mostly I love just being together. Happy Thanksgiving.
I have to admit, snow is really great to visit, but it was nice to come home and go running outside in a t-shirt again.
No comments:
Post a Comment