Jake wants to help save the planet. Most recently the frogs that he has been learning about. Apparently they are going extinct. He is my earth conscience, recycle everything, ohh what's that kinda guy. So maybe an naturalist, or conservationist.
Joey wants to be a fire fighter. It's never to young to start putting out fires. Plus they get to ride around in really cool trucks.
Becca wants to be either a fashion designer, actress (musical theater or stage), or a chef with her own restaurant. Here she has just received her 1st fashion design kit. She is already asking me if it is possible to have multiple careers because she can't make up her mind. I guess only time will tell.
Sara told me that she just wants to be a mom like me. Ahhhh. One child recognizes my decision to be a Mom as a career choice. I keep telling my kids that I want at least 10 grandchildren. Maybe with Sara I can have some hope. Rebecca has decided that after watching me go through this pregnancy she doesn't ever want to have kids. She will just adopt. Then I can live next door and take care of them while she goes to work.
4 comments:
What a cute thing to document -- do you mind if I steal this idea?
How's the pregnancy going?
Go right ahead. And in regards to the whole pregnancy thing, well at least we only have 8-9 weeks left. This pregnancy has not been my favorite, but that's the way things go. Still healthy so I can't complain to much.
Nausea, stretch marks, weight gain, tiredness, are all just lovely benefits of pregnancy. No wonder Rebecca wants to adopt.
How cute is that? Love it!
Post a Comment