NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE MIND OF A 2 YEAR OLD.
On Thursday I went down to our dance studio to work on a few things in preparation for the recital. (I was getting names together for the programs and a press release for the Chamber of Commerce). Since Joey is the only one home in the afternoons, I brought him along with me.
We had been in our dance director's office about five minutes when I heard a splashing sound. Jeffie (our dance director) had a goldfish in a small bowl (with clear shiny stones at the bottom) on her desk, and Joey now had a pile of the stones in his hands. I told him to put them back and leave the fish alone. Then I went back to my typing and organizing.
The plopping came next as Joey was dropping each stone back into the small bowl and the fish was narrowly escaping death each time. I took the stones, asked Joey to leave the fish alone, and again went back to what I was doing.
A few minutes later I looked back over at Joey and the bowl and the FISH WAS GONE. I panicked for a brief second and then realized that Joey was holding something in his two little hands. It was the goldfish. I got Joey to put the fish back into the bowl, and the bowl promptly went up high. If the fish doesn't make it through the weekend, I guess we will be buying a new goldfish for Jeffie. Sorry Jeffie.
3 comments:
that is so funny! leave it to joey to figure that out! kids are always teaching us stuff! :)
Our two years olds can figure out anything they want to.
Your fam is so cute!! This is Lyndsie (Klepinger) how fun is this blogging world!! So glad we can all keep in touch now!! xoxo
does Carrie have a blog?
Post a Comment