
Sorry this post is a little late. Jake had his 4 year old birthday party last Saturday. He invited 8 friends and we all went bowling on base. (The Air Force Base) They were having Cosmic Bowling night, so in addition to the cool bumpers, we had flashing psycadelic lights going. Jake loved it.
We had dinner, bowled a game, went outside to hit down a pinata, and ended with cake and presents. The best part for mom was the price (bowling, feeding 8 guests, our 4 kids, and 7 adults = $75.00) There are some perks to being military.
Thanks again to all the parents who stayed and helped out. I don't think Chad and I could have even begun to have handled that kind of chaos on our own. All in all it was a blast of a night. I don't think Jake ever stopped smiling.
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Jake!
Happy Birthday! We celebrated Alanna's on Saturday also.
can you believe we have 4 year olds?! where has the time gone! looks like you guys had a blast! we love you! happy birthday jakie!
Post a Comment