February 21, 2008
Dancing at the Civic Center
Last Friday my girls had their first dance performances of the year. My jazz class and the studio's company students put on a show in the morning at the Arts Academy and then later that night at the Civic Center. It was a lot of fun. The event at the Civic Center was part of a Karate Expo with Taylor Lautner (I think that's how you spell it) AKA: Shark Boy or Boyfriend on Cheaper by the Dozen 2. The girls were so funny to watch. The older girls from the studio couldn't stop staring and the younger ones just wanted autographs. It was cute to watch. My girls managed to get their picture taken with him so they were happy. If I can ever get the picture function on this site to work I will download some pictures. Anyhow, that's what we've been doing. I think I am done with extra rehearsals for awhile. Hope you are all having a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment