
I haven't figured out how to do a slide show on here but I wanted to attach some pictures of Rebecca's baptism. It was such a great day. We had both sets of grandparents in town, Aunt Cindy and Uncle Jake, cousin Blaine, friends from the ward, and some friends from school and dance. Rebecca was baptized by her Grandpa Prior and confirmed by her dad. Uncle Jake and Grandma Brown gave talks, Jake, Uncle Jake, Blaine and Sara sang I am a Child of God, and Cindy and I sang A Window to His Love. Rebecca was beaming the entire day. She has been looking forward to her baptism for monthes. She had the entire day planed 4 monthes in advance. It was cute to see how happy she was to be baptized. I hope that she will remember how she felt throughout her life, and always have a desire to be like the Savior.










3 comments:
She looks so happy. Ross' baptism was a great day, but sure made me feel old!
Congratulations to Rebecca! What a special day for her!
By the way, I love the new blog look!
so...i drive 30+ hours to go to rebecca's baptism, and the only picture you post of me, i am making a silly face!!?? jk we were so glad we could be there. it was an awesome day! hopefully becca is still doing good!!
how is your friend who moved to canada...they are such a cute family. we had so much fun talking with them!! does she have a blog? if not, tell her she needs to start one and i will be a regular on there.
Post a Comment