
Jake getting ready to leave for his first day of school.

Isn't he a Big Boy.

Jake and his teacher Mrs. Montoya. (I think I caught her at a bad moment, but it was the only one of three that I took where Jake was looking at the camera)
Jake just started his first day of preschool today. He tested into a head start program, and so he will be working as a peer to other kids with developmental delays (speech, hearing, autism, etc. ) He is soooooooo excited. We bought him the Spiderman backpack and the CARS lunchbox last Wednesday after he found out he had passed the screening. He has carried his backpack around everywhere since then. It's cute to see how much he has grown and how excited he is to go to school and start learning more. He is really excited about the "park" (playground) they have out back. Wow, only one at home for 3 hours 4 times a week. It's hard to believe, but I think I could get used to the down time.
No comments:
Post a Comment