June 29, 2007

Movie Review

Okay, so you want a movie review. Lets see. My taste changes constantly. Considering the fact that I have probably listened to every Disney Movie, and Veggie Tales out there about 500 times it's hard to think of the movies I actually enjoy, but here goes.

Pride and Prejudice (The newest version): I don't know, but there is something about the chemistry between the characters that I love.

What a Girl Wants: I don't know what it is about this show, but it's definitely one that I can watch over and over again.

The Wedding Planner: It makes me laugh and smile.

Lois and Clark the Series: Okay, I admit it, I have all 4 seasons of Lois and Clark. I love it, my kids love it. It's great family fun.

Center Stage (The final dance piece): I love the choreography at the end of this show. If you ever wondered what it would be like to be a dancer, this movie gives the most accurate depiction that I've ever seen.

Ocean's 11, 12 13(?): Okay so I haven't seen Ocean's 13 yet, but I love the thought process and the humor in these movies. That and have you seen the cast. Hello. Not bad if I do say so myself.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding: This one I don't watch all that often, but every time I do it makes me laugh.

Indiana Jones: Well, I've only actually seen the 1st and 3rd ones but it was definitely Harrison Ford's best films.

A Night at the Museum: So, if you are like me and watch mostly what your kids pick, this one is really a kick. I enjoyed it a lot more then I thought I would. If you haven't seen it yet, it's definitely worth renting.

Well, that's it for now. I wish I could tell you that I've seen anything that has come out in the past 6 monthes, but I can't. Maybe I will get a chance to see a few more things this summer. See ya.

No comments: