October 12, 2014

The Old Man Turned 40!

This year Chad turned 40!  It's crazy to think that I still remember when my mom and dad turned 40.  I thought they were so old.  Now here we are and I can testify that we may look old, but we are just as crazy as ever.  


To celebrate, we started the evening at Pinnacle Peak.  It's a fun old western themed restaurant in Tucson.  If you show up wearing a tie they will cut it off and make you vow never to wear one again. The entire room is covered in ties.  



After dinner we went to see "Ghost Blasters" at the Gaslight Theater.  It's a small theater company that pokes fun at popular movies and turns them into musical melodramas.  They are hilarious, and we love finding an excuse to go.



We may be getting older, but it was sure fun spending time with friends and celebrating.  In two more years it will be my turn.  I think we may need to reserve a spot at "Pump it Up" and have some husband wife obstacle course competitions.  So Fun!!!!!

No comments: