June 19, 2014
"I love to see the Temple"
Backtracking a little bit, we were able to take the kids through the Gilbert temple before it was dedicated last March. I am always amazed at how beautiful temples are, from the colors, to the landscaping to the multiple design elements. This temple had more bridal rooms and a waiting room for the bridal parties that was larger than any I have ever seen.
In our ward we have a cute 83 year old lady who has never seen a temple. She's been a member for about four years now, doesn't drive, and has never had the opportunity to visit the temple in Mesa. It was a joy to take her through.
Anna didn't know what to think when I first invited her to come with us. I think she was nervous that someone was going to try and baptize her again, and so after I assured her that she would not be getting wet, she agreed to join us. We had a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment