Some good friends of ours also have a little girl who is turning 8 this week. Grace's dad is finishing up a pediatric dental program and like Chad has a crazy schedule working and job hunting. After talking to the kids, we decided to have their baptismal services together and so today I took some pictures of the two of them for their program. I had to post them because I thought they were so cute. At 8 girls and boys still have cooties, but these two were good sports about posing for pictures. I can't wait for the big day.
January 15, 2012
Jake & Grace's Baptism
Some good friends of ours also have a little girl who is turning 8 this week. Grace's dad is finishing up a pediatric dental program and like Chad has a crazy schedule working and job hunting. After talking to the kids, we decided to have their baptismal services together and so today I took some pictures of the two of them for their program. I had to post them because I thought they were so cute. At 8 girls and boys still have cooties, but these two were good sports about posing for pictures. I can't wait for the big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is growing up. I saw this picture and could not believe how the little Jakey I knew is now 8!! Wow! Very cute pictures.
These are so cute!
Post a Comment