January 4, 2012

Cindy's Crochet Blog

My sister Cindy is starting her own online business selling the cutest crocheted items. She makes hats, booties, hair clips, headbands, etc. in your choice of color and style. These are what my kids asked her to make them for Christmas. Check out her blog. It just went public.





I am already putting in an order for a new "Carlee" and "Jenna" hat for Carlee. Jake wants the Angry Bird hat for his birthday, and I was just told that Carlee is getting a pair of booties for her baby blessing. I'm so excited. Cindy you are amazing.



Here's the blog address: www.crochetqt.blogspot.com
Or you can click on the title of this post and it will take you there.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

These are adorable! WOW, so I went to the website and awesome! I think I will be placing an order soon.