August 2, 2011

It's a Girl!



For those of you who haven't heard, baby Carlee is on her way.
(I love this picture. It looks like she is saying "Yaaaaaa!")

9 comments:

Elena said...

Happy dance.

Carrie Jensen said...

Carlee? I like it! It almost looks like mine if you look at it without contacts in. :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Remind me of your due date? I love the name Carlee!

Keiko said...

Congratulations! Carlee was on my short list for Brooklyn's name...along with Allison and Megan. We let Evan choose the name so Brooklyn it was!

Prior Family said...

I'm due the first part of December but if I haven't had the baby by Thanksgiving the latest they will induce me is probably going to be Nov. 29th. We are just hoping to make it to Thanksgiving or somewhere thereabout.

Caralee said...

Congratulations! Of course I love the name, too! :) You might as well add an another 'a' to make it Caralee... :)

Jenn said...

Congratulations!! How exciting and beautiful name!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I am thrilled for you guys!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Congratulations Chad and Diana! We're so happy for you guys!