It's hard to believe that our summer vacation is over on the 20th of July,
but here we are back in school.
(Rebecca was sooooo embarrassed that I was taking pictures of them outside of the school. It only made me want to take more. I love it. Being a parent is awesome.)
This is the first year that all 4 kids are in school. I can't believe that Joey is a kindergartner. I think I've been more concerned about this day then he has. I wanted to stay with him and show him around, but his response to me was, "Mom, I know where to go, it's okay." Then when school started and the parents began to file out I said, "Well Joey, should I go now." He said, "Yes mom. School's already started." I did get an I love you, but he made it clear that he was a big boy and could definitely handle things on his own.
6 comments:
Wait a second. Is it year round school? How does that work? Those kids are beautiful. Enjoy some quiet time and pat that belly.
You have darling children. They grow up too fast don't they?! My three oldest boys start back on Aug. 10. Next year all four will be in school. I'm trying to remember and savor every minute that we have together until then.
So cute! Yikes! I thought our Aug 16 start date was early. Enjoy your time to yourself until baby comes!
P.S. Wish I could french braid like you.
The kids have a modified year round schedule so they get 6 weeks in the summer, 2 in the fall, 3 at Christmas time and 2 in the spring. I like it.
Four kiddos in school now! I can't believe that Joey is in kindergarten. That is not the Joey I remember... :) Cute pics!
WOW! Your kids are growing up ... can't believe Joey is in kindergarten. Craziness!! I remember him running around the backyards with Daphne and Joey. You have a beautiful family. We miss you guys and think of you often.
Post a Comment