March 29, 2011

While we were away. . . .

While we were away there was one night Chad was on call. When he came home he found one of Lucy's claws stuck in Zaria's nose. Ouchhhh. Have I mentioned they still don't like each other. I am worried about this summer when we will be gone for two weeks. Things could still get better right??

1 comment:

Griffin said...

Hi, Diana, I just read about your problem with your two cats who don't get along well. I have some options for you to consider for your vacation plans. (1) house one of them at the vet so that this one can be cared for; have a friend come over and care for the other at your house; (2) house each cat in a separate room from the other at your house and have a friend come in and care for them, with the full understanding that the cats are to be kept apart; (3) we have gone the "front paw declaw" route at our place; occasionally the back claws still cause trouble but not so much. If I think of more options I will send them. You will worry less about them while you are away if any of these options are taken. Much love and many hugs are sent to you from us. Lillie & Tom