San Xavier Mission

Our friends the Godbeys are staying with us while they look for a house and job here in Tucson. In the meantime, we have been sight seeing and enjoying ourselves. Here we are at the San Xavier mission. I knew these holes were for more then decoration.

Finishing Projects

Chad had the last two weeks off for vacation and one of his "to dos" was a bookshelf he's been working on for a few weeks. All he needed to do was order some parts and install it. (He had cut out the wood and stained the shelves earlier.) I am happy to say that with Gary's help and vacation coming to a close Chad finally took a day to finish up his project. It is amazing how quickly I can fill up the new shelves.

"Just Dance"

I don't know if any of you have seen a Wii game called "Just Dance" but it has become a new favorite past time in our home. (The Godbeys brought a few Wii games with them.) I am not a big fan of playing the Wii, but this game is really fun. Just make sure you have lots of room or you will end up taking out the person next to you.

4 comments:
hey Diana! great pics. we absolutely love that game. just got it too! it was so wonderful seeing you and your fam. hope to see you again soon and adam will come this time! :)
Just Dance is so much fun! We love it! Kara REALLY loves it. I love to see pictures of your cute family. :)
I may have to get that game for Abby (and me!)--and I'm so sad that in the four years we lived there, we never got out to see the mission. I guess we'll just have to come back! Take care, and give your kids hugs from ours.
Cute blog, Diana. I'm more of a PS3 kind of guy...but that's ok!
I also really enjoyed the "name" story. That is one honest kid!
Post a Comment