What happens when you take 12 adults, 19 kids and a Yorkie and put them all in one room only a few hundred square feet.
CHRISTMAS CHAOS!!!!
Every other year we get together with Chad's family for Christmas. Of the 7 siblings, 5 usually show up with their kids and we all stay at Grandma and Grandpa Prior's house.
As a Prior family tradition, the kids all exchange gifts with their cousins, the adults exchange gifts, and then the kids go to bed (or downstairs since no one really sleeps) and the adults have their own gift exchange.
As an added bonus, several of Chad's extended family have moved up to Utah, and so on Christmas Eve we visited with Chad's Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Harold and all of their kids and their kid's kids.
We had the traditional chili, garlic bread and pies for Christmas Eve and then a big Christmas dinner on Christmas day.
I got a puff pancake pan from Santa and so Christmas morning, I made breakfast. My girls told me that after eating puff pancakes they can never eat regular pancakes again. (Rebecca held true to that when she went to a sleepover the other night and didn't have any pancakes for breakfast, just milk.) Silly kids.
3 comments:
Dildo Dominas
free xxx games
Sofortzugang Cams
I will not agree on it. I over nice post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the whole story.
Well I assent to but I contemplate the list inform should acquire more info then it has.
Post a Comment